CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Easter photos! (Just a little late.)

Easter pictures! I never posted Easter pictures. My mother is bothering me about this, because it is very important. So here they are.

Cutie Scott models his Easter outift before church. Notice the shredded paper on the floor to the left of him. He's really into shredding paper these days. I, on the other hand, am not so into it.


Despite his absence from all of the church photos, Travis really was there that day. And he looked nice, too! But somebody has to take the pictures, and that somebody was him. These were shot in the memorial garden at our church. 
ARGH - I don't know why stupid Blogger is cutting off half of this picture. Whatever, I don't know how to fix it, either.

The kids were their usual cooperative selves.


Cutest little sailor girl in the world.


Too bad she's also the grumpiest sailor girl in the world.


Kids, get together! Smile for the camera! Or don't. Whatever.


At least Scott is smiling.


"Water."   "Water."    Yes, Juliet, it is water. (She's pointing at the fountain in the garden - both kids were mesmerized by it.)


I have no idea what has this child so grieved.


A forlorn Juliet with her Grandpa.


Travis, me and the Saddest Children In America.


These aren't Easter, but they're cute, so whatever.

I don't know why she was shushing me.


Brinlee (Caryn's daughter) reads a story to Scott and Juliet. Notice the panties on her head. We don't judge.

2 comments:

Dominick's Mommy said...

You have a beautiful family! Love the family pictures. Juliet is too funny in her wig-that is hilarious!!!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

don't judge is right...she knows how to hold their attention. ha! love it!

angie